A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Things are moving in the area

The people from OurFilmSpace.com (button to the right) are going to shoot a webisode series in the Brookfields. To find out more about it click on this link.

My daughter and I went to the auditions yesterday, Sunday, August 24. I had never done anything like that and it didn't go horribly until the improv. Manic is the only way I can describe how I felt.

My daughter came out of the audition on cloud nine. She prepared and if she performed in the audition as she did in front of me, she deserves to be satisfied with herself.

Of course, there was no lack of talent at the venue in Arlington. Many were called, but only few can be chosen.

Watch this space for updates on Oldbury Hill.

No comments: