A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Shameless Self Promotion-The Sturbridge Times January/February Issue is Out!

The January/February issue of the Sturbridge Times Magazine is online and I have a couple of articles and my column. click here or on the link to the right.

On Page 4 is my story about the origin of Quaboag Plantation. This is the settlement that grew into Warren and the Brookfields. It started in 1650 and the 350th celebration is coming up.

Barbara Search runs quite a program at the Sturbridge Senior Center, and you can read about it on Page 5.

My column is on page 14.

There are many other great articles. If you don't want to read online, you can pick up a copy at many area businesses and other public spots. I've stolen the list below from the website. Click on the picture to enlarge the list.


Enjoy!

No comments: