A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion-June Edition

The June edition of the Sturbridge Times Magazine has been mailed out and there are three articles by moi in it.

On Page 4 There is my article about the Simpson father and son team who save buildings from lightning.

On Page 6 I cover the Dictionary Project. This is Rotary's effort to give all the kids in the Tantasqua Region their own dictionary.

In my regular column on Page 14 I tell about my life as a status seeker.

There are many other great articles this month. If you do not get it delivered you can read it online here or pick it up at any of the locations listed below. Just click on the graphic.

No comments: