A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sturbridge Times Magazine, Late Shameless Self Promotion-October Edition

Okay, I usually have the post promoting the new issue up earlier than usual. Unfortunately, there is an unsolved web problem. Better late than never. You still have a few days to pick up the Sturbridge Times Magazine October edition at newstands.

On page 16 is my article, Grazing in West Brookfield, on the work Jim Talvy and Jane Carbone are doing to bring locally and humanely raised healthy grass fed beef to the area.

On page 19, is a review of Soup to Nuts. My daughter and I went down to sample the famous soups and came away satisfied.

My column What Do I know? on page 22 is another bit of evidence of the humility I am so proud of:)

So like I say, it's not to late to pick up an issue. If you don't know where to find one, click on the graphic below.

No comments: