A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shameless self promotion-October edition, Also debut of mon fils as author!


The Sturbridge Times Magazine is out, both print and online. This is the monthly notice wherein I, with no shame, tout my unworthy offerings. There is at least one article that I can tout with a bit of pride.

My Son, CiarĂ¡n, spent the summer in China on a project as part of his studies at WPI. He was working with Caterpillar, but he also learned a lot about the Chinese nation and people. His article is on Page 9.

On Page 14, I am not trying to scare anybody, but at the end of October, things will go bump in the night and you should be prepared.

Do you think that Roger Clemens injecting some stuff to whiff a few extra batters is a crisis of the Republic. Well, maybe you don't want to read my column on Page 22.

What's hot and what's not in Sturbridge Country? See the Best of Greater Sturbridge Awards. The readers have spoken. Go to Page 14.

I am not the only one writing. There are many entertaining and useful articles that I had nothing to do with. You can read the magazine online by clicking here and downloading a pdf, or you can click on the graphic below to find out where to pick one up.

Enjoy!



No comments: