A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sturbridge Times Magazine is out, Shameless Self-Promotion-November edition

It is November and there is a feeling of winter in the air.  I know this is terrible to say, but I am hoping for cold and snow.  Be assured, I am not a lover of either.  Unfortunately, the warm weather last year meant the infestation of mosquitoes was an order of magnitude worse than in prior years.  So bring on the freeze.

The Sturbridge Times Magazine is out and I have a couple of offerings.  On Page 5 is my review of a book written in 1952.  Kurt Vonnegut's Player Piano was prophetic about a future that is coming closer each day.

My column is about a reform that is desperately needed.  We must move the national capital to .....Wyoming.

My work is published with my pen name, Richard Morchoe.  So I hope you will look for that moniker in the articles.

I'm not the only one who writes for the Sturbridge Times Magazine.  There are many other articles for your reading pleasure.  So look for it on a newstand.  If you don't find one, you can download a pdf at http://sturbridgetimes.com.

No comments: