A blog about movies and the Sturbridge area, including The Brookfields, Brimfield, Charlton, Holland, Wales, and Spencer as well as adjacent towns.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where is March shameless self-promotion? Change in focus

Normally, the beginning of each month, or as close as I can rouse myself, I try to shamelessly self-promote my articles in the Sturbridge Times Magazine.  That practice is ending and this site will go back to its old purpose of promoting film, TV and video in the Western Central Massachusetts region

Efforts to start a film bureau in the region have not borne fruit to date, despite a few meetings with people who were interested.  Recognizing that, Hollywood in  Sturbridge will serve as an ad hoc film bureau and forum toward that end.  More on that later.

Shameless self-promotion will now be done at the writing blog I maintain under my pen name, http://rmorchoe.blogspot.com/ .  Please visit.

No comments: